miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

30- Dragon-touched


For some time, we kept merrily chatting and snacking in Feugans room. Thankfully the events that had transpired in the morning felt like a distant event by now. This was certainly a novel feeling to me, such a direct and even violent confrontation would have had me riled for a whole day, souring my mood and making the current lighthearted conversation over some snacks, quite unlikely.

I distinctly remember the rest of the morning with no real issues, my manor, Zoey greeting me, the cool breeze coming through the window and the wind against my face when we came to the kingdom ridding on top of Feugan. Yet the very disagreeable part of the morning didn’t seem to cloud all my thoughts as I knew it would have done so had I still been in my small apartment in Utah.

Thinking back on it. we were going really fast weren’t we? Somewhere near 50 miles per hour perhaps. Of course this number wouldn’t be that impressive for an American car, or any modern car really. But it’s a vastly different feeling while being on a living creature that moves that fast. Feugan sure is {Awe inspiring.}



“Since we are quite perceptive of each other, do you think you could do something about your vivacious flirting going on?”

I thought almost like an inner conversation, but, focusing my thoughts towards Feugan. once I became aware of the link we shared, it turned to be quite a simple feat to convey ideas or even messages without much effort.

“{I am sorry master, but this is actually quite tame, Kara is showing great amounts of restraint right now. Asking her for even less would be akin to slapping her hands in public in order to refuse holding hands in public.}”

That was one point I couldn’t even discuss properly. Morals and common sense were things one would acquire over time and would vary depending on the location and times. And I knew very little of this realm I found myself in, it was the world I knew and used to share uncountable adventures with my dear friends. But even so, the inhabitants had proved to be different and it was obvious that the sense or normalcy was bound to be different as well. Even if the original San d’Oria kingdom was supposedly based on an old European ideal, the developers of FFXI had brought their own sense of morals and ideas, as such, San d’Oria ended up being quite stuck up with morals closer to that of a Victorian era. A stark contrast could be seen here almost immediately, everyone seemed way more open about affection and social interactions seemed rather liberal even. There were the armored peacocks in the guild. Bringing haunting images of pink, yellow and green leather subligars. On a different and more comforting example, Mimiru hadn’t stopped shaking hands for so long, giving a huge sigh of relief once she figured she wasn’t committing any sort of faux-pas with her handshake, and then she had proceeded to deliver more hugs among Zoey, Feugan and myself.

Thinking about it, no one thought it strange of me hugging Bannon either.

Interrupting me from my thoughts, for the umpteenth time, a ticklish feeling runs along my neck, like a soft intimate caress grazing my skin, surprising me and making me shudder as it ends up with the feeling of warm lips kissing my neck. I somehow remain in control of myself, avoiding jumping startled by these disembodied caresses, again, so far it seems neither Zoey nor Mimiru have taken notice of me whenever this has happened.

“While you seem unable to tone this down while your little sister present here, in the same room as you continue receiving such attentions, is there a way I don’t have to Feel all of the caresses that Kara is giving you?”

“{Oh its part of our link, quite the convenient tool against uncertain dangers. And yes, we can certainly tune it down, if we both focus on the idea of easing up the sensitivity-
Why yes! Just like that master! Splendid! I can certainly feel you quite intently trying to lower down the sensitivity of our shared senses!}”

“Why is it not going down? Why does it sound like you are not cooperating with me on this?-  Goodness gracious! I can feel her hands on your thigh!
Y-You are doing this on purpose aren’t you?!!”

Somehow, I remain calm and composed, still sitting at the table, while eating some dried fruit, nodding intently at the conversation that Zoey and Mimiru are currently holding about pastries, regardless of the complex sexual harassment/bullying Feugan was apparently imposing on me.

“{While this is certainly a safe place that we have procured, this does not apply to all the places within the inner city in the kingdom. Even more so if someone goes and decides to wander into the less savory parts of the piers.
Since I am not quite feeling any sort of conscious reflection on such actions, I thought it best to keep the connection fully active}”

Upon receiving such a message through our mental conection, I couldn’t help but to feel like I was in the wrong. There was no way anyone would just simply not feel anxious or angry about a dear one being exposed to danger, specially if the reason was because that someone was just caressly walking towards objetionable places.
Certainly less than a few hours ago all this had seemed like just a very enjoyable dream, which in turn had lead me to be careless and not only putting myself in danger’s way, but Zoey too. I had to at very least properly apologize and take matters more seriously from now on.

“I am sorry Feugan, I will look out for me- No… I will look out properly, for all three of us, from now on.”

“{I am glad that we have reached an agreement on the matter.}” I actually feel this message with a certain warmth, like a familial and gentle embrace, shared to my through our link.

“If you want we can just keep the link up, it is true that we can never be too cautious. You and your partner in crime can stop all the faux-fondling.”

“{Ah… No, It was not a pretense. This is the truly meekest Kara can keep to herself.}”

“OH GOODNESS HEAVENS!! I-I felt her touch m-my! y-you-your! I-I don’t even have one of those!!”

“{And it is nigh time to tone the conection down, it seems.}”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario